Monday, April 26, 2010

A Misty Morning in Moganshan Part 2







I took these pictures at 5.30am. The day before was rainy and gloomy. So I was very glad when the sun (finally) rose and shone its glorious rays!

Fresh from a good night’s slumber, I lugged my camera bag and climbed up the mountain (through a bamboo forest, nice but had to watch out for venomous bamboo snakes) to the town centre which was strangely deserted except for a stray dog roaming the streets. “Great! I have the whole town to myself,” I said to myself as I happily snapped away.

I am really pleased with these pictures. As they say, the early bird catches the worm or in my case the best light!

1 comment:

Simon Kong said...

Hi Andrew,

I love all your pictures of Moganshan! They are all so beautiful and so tranquil!! Now I understand why you said this is the highlight of your trip. Makes me just want to pack up my bag, zip there and lap up all the tranquility of Moganshan!